Steel Tubing, Stainless Steel Tubing and Aluminum Tubing Products
Located in Buffalo, New York, Service Steel has had a long history of supplying high quality tubing and pipe to Western & Central New York as well as Northwest Pennsylvania for almost a century.
Located in Farmington, New York, Service Steel’s newest facility in the Finger Lakes area is a 40,000 square foot facility expansion to our Buffalo district that is extending our commitment to great service to the Central and Eastern New York customers.
With the support of well experienced sales staff in Tonawanda, NY and our own fleet of trucks, Farmington is being opened in 4th quarter of 2013 with two drive-thru truck bays and two 10 ton overhead cranes.
The facility will also have multiple saws with the largest saw capable of cutting up to 24” round and a steel blast cleaning machine which will allow us to provide top quality tube surface quality.
We take great pride in providing JIT deliveries of Semi-Finished parts and materials outlined below:
- Structural Steel Tubing (Round / Square / Rectangular)
- Mechanical Steel Tubing (Round / Square / Rectangular)
- D.O.M. Electric Welded Tubing
- E.R.W. Low Carbon Tubing
- Hot Finish & Cold Drawn Seamless Tubing
- Welded and Drawn Hydraulic Line Tubing
- Seamless Hydraulic Line Tubing
- Welded & Seamless Stainless Tubing