HYDRAULIC & PRESSURE TUBING
Why Choose Steel Tubing?
Steel hydraulic tubing conducts fluids through systems, especially when large volumes of fluid are moved or when relative cost is considered. It is ideal for equipment without space limitations and where the movement, noise, and vibration of the machine is minimal.
There are numerous benefits in choosing tubing over hose. Tubing …
- Is typically lighter than hose
- Has a higher heat dissipation rate
- Maintains constant dimensions under pressure
- Has a greater temperature operating range
- Typically provides a longer service life than hose
- Has a smaller allowable minimum bend radius
- Has a smaller OD than hose with the same ID
- Is electrically conductive – good static dissipation properties
- Is more economical than hose
Service Steel’s selection of products includes:
- Welded & Drawn Hydraulic Tubing to SAE J525 & ASTM A214
- Seamless Hydraulic to SAE J524
- Seamless Hydraulic to SAE J524, CR6 Free Plated, in Metric Dimensions
- SAE J356 Low Carbon, Single Wall, Pressure Tubing Plain and Coated
- SAE J526 Low Carbon, Single Wall, Pressure Tubing Plain and Coated
- SAE J527, Low Carbon, Double Wall Tubing, Plain and Coated
- ASTM A178 boiler tubing
- ASTM A214 ERW heat exchanger & condenser tubing
Buying from Service Steel is easy. Contact us today: 800-275-8823.